Wednesday, August 23, 2017

post it note Aug 23rd 2017

Dear Herman:

I don't know if you ever get like this, but lately, I am finding the less I have to say the more I feel I should have something to say.  Weird right? 

Anyways, Mr. Scratchy, I imagine you checking in tonight, dressed in a pair of those plaid pajama bottoms, a slime green t-shirt, and socks. I think wherever you are right now, the weather has turned damp, rainy even. I think you've got a bit of the flu too. Yeah, once again I have no idea why, just roll with what pops into my head. I think you've got a large mug of lemon tea beside you, and you're just crusin there for awhile in front of the tv watching a movie. Maybe catching up with a season or two of something you haven't seen in awhile before it's new season comes on. 

I just felt I should pop in and say hey.

Okay Mr. Scratchy; Herman, hope you're having a decent night. As always, dream of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment