Friday, December 7, 2012

Knock Knock Crash

I was moving around a stack of books and dvds, and ended up knocking them over, sending them spilling all over the place.  Then started to swear loudly.

A knock at my apartment door then scared the hell out of me.   I picked up enough of the spillage to get to the door and open it. 
This 6 foot 6 Native dude was stand there, the door to the across the hall apartment wide open. 

"I heard a crash and someone swearing is everything okay?"

Me-:"Fine. I wasn't that loud."

guy-:" I was just coming up from the laundry. I'm Matt, just moved in last week."

Me-:"The others moved out already? huh."

I told you that no one stays here in this building for long.  All but me, I'm trapped here. Starting to think it's a magick spell or something sometimes.  If being poor is a magick spell that is.

I realized he was waiting for me to introduce myself, which I did and closed the door.   This was nearly a half hour ago. It's taken me that long to clean up the books and dvds  and find what I was looking for to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment