Monday, December 3, 2012

5:57am

thump thump thump  scream thump thump thump scream

I thought I was dreaming.  Or I should say, it brought me out of a fairly deep sleep. And took me a minute to realize, that PartyGirl was the cause.  Her bed was hitting the wall so much that it literally woke me.

Damn.  The apartments here are two bedrooms, why is it everyone who lives in the apartment below me over the years has always taken the bedroom right under mine?  And I've been sleeping on the sofa in the living room, so I don't want to think about how loud she would have been if I had been in my own room.

If you live in apartments, or have been to hotels you know that there are times when no matter what, you're going to hear someone having sex.  But that just now... there can't be anyone still sleeping anywhere in the building at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment