Wednesday, November 13, 2013

His butt's not real

Yesterday, was at mom's catching up with the wrestling from Monday night. Dimmer was on. I was sitting there, cup of coffee in hand and I hear  "His clothes are too tight. How does he breathe? You never see him sitting down cause I don't think he can in those pants."

Me-:"Part of his character. His gimmick. Plus, he's got a really great butt."

Mom-:"That's not real."   I nearly choked on my coffee when she said that. "That's cause his pants are too tight."

Me-:"Few times he's been on tv in wrestling shorts, his butt looks like that."

Mom-: "Or it's one of those spandex things he's wearing under them to hold it up like what women wear to suck in their gut, or implants."

Me-:"Implants?" I was laughing at that.

Mom-:"Yeah, that's it. Like what women get done in their boobs. Men get boob implants now too, half those actors don't look that good. Implants." she was nodding and shaking a pen at me. "That butt is just not real. Dimmer must have had work done."

Me-:"He's beautiful, who cares."

She continued to stare at the tv for a few more minutes while he was standing there for his segment.  "He's okay. Better looking than that Orton."

I agree with her on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment