Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Nov 18th 2013

Sort of a post-it note.

Mr. Scratchy, Herman, how has things been?
I really hope that the Rebel without a Cause and Werewolf King get their titles back soon. Shame seeing them shiny-less.
My deadline to finish the fairy tale is coming close. Need to get it done before the end of the year. A lot to cover in it still.

Was waiting for a bus at the store today, and this really stoned guy; I'd say in his 60's, started hitting on this old lady, also in her 60's. Scared the crap out of her, and she came over to where I was standing, and literally pulled me in front of her.  Like I'm anything to protect anyone. Scare them maybe but protect?  He kept trying to get her to have a drink with him, didn't give up till the bus got there.

This city gets crazier and crazier all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment