Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Post it note Nov 5th 2013

 Mr. Scratchy, Herman.  How has it been going? Lovely to hear.
Halloween sucked.
It used to be a time when I got together with the people I cared about, we would spend the night in costume, rent bad horror movies, stuff ourselves with candy, then have a midnight Rocky Horror Picture Show party, and extremely late dinner.
But that was before everyone grew up, got married on me and had kids of their own.  No point in doing that sort of stuff alone. Lest not for me.

Nothing new really to chat about. Unless you count the new delivery guy. Todd...or Tad or something that began with a T. 

How often do we loose love?  I was watching online the show Witches of East End,  and one of the main themes is that all the characters are basically immortal.  The show so far has been about finding that unexpected love and loosing it constantly.  Makes you wonder how often people really fall into that?
How often, do the relationships we enter into, or the people we end up involved with, really are what the general society considers love? 
Yeah, I know I'm having one of those mornings.

The connections we make in our romantic lives. How often are they love?  When does a crush turn to the real heavy duty thing? 

Well Herman, as I ponder this morning on why my Mr. Right hasn't magically appeared in my life, or what your real connection is with me, I think I'll drag my butt over to mother's and catch up with last night's wrestling.

Stay frosty. And smile damn it!



No comments:

Post a Comment