Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Post it note May 2nd 2018

Dear Mr. Scratchy:

So, this guy I've had a slight interest in for the last four years since I move into this building, was over this evening.

Yep Herman, I had to call maintenance. Pipe burst in the bathroom, and big flood. The manager sent the one guy I happen to think is hot at what was one of the worst possible moments. I mean seriously, every time something breaks down in the building, the manager himself shows up. This 70-something year old dude who smells like garlic and alcohol. But not today. No, on a day when I look like the bottom of the laundry basket, bare feet cause I don't want to ruin socks and shoes from the flooding, pants cuffs soaked, they decide to send the hot 30 year old red-haired guy to play hero.

Still don't know if it's a laugh or cry situation?

For you Herman, it's a laugh situation but for me...anyways...I imagine you tonight Mr. Scratchy, in your plaid pajama bottoms, a glass of iced tea beside you. I imagine you are wearing those little wire rimmed glasses, snorting back a laugh at the thought of me wading through the flooded room. I think you are shaking your head at me, while at the same time, whispering under your breath about giving me a hug.

As always, smile, smirk and snarl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment