Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dirty Laundry 49

Mr. Freeze finally said hi.

I was stunned. His voice didn't match him. It was a bit on the high-nasal side. Not at all what I was expecting him to sound like.

Anyways, so I've been doing tarot readings for the last few weeks. And have gotten my first repeat client. Which, is cool, don't get me wrong, but bit unnerving as well.
This guy came in last Friday for a reading. And again on Monday. And said he'd see me again at the end of the week.

Here's the thing. He's looking for me to give him a different reading. To tell him that everything is going to work out in his favour. Only, I can't tell him that.  He's stuck his head in the sand and refusing to deal with the situation he's in. Until he either makes a decision to deal with it, or learns a lesson from the situation at hand; his reading will be the same. Every time. He even picked the same handful of cards.
Which happens, when someone hasn't faced their fears/doubts/learned anything.

You get haunted by a card or group of cards. And I know that all too well.

I've seen this sort of thing happen to others over the years. They end up with a client who is so afraid to make a choice in their life, that not only do they become addicted to the readings, but they become addicted to the one doing the reading to the point they can't make up their minds what to have for lunch without consulting them.

Some of those types don't need a tarot reading, they need an hour with a counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment