Wednesday, April 29, 2015

post it note 29th April

My ears -both of them- were burning for almost 2 solid hours this afternoon. Damn, I hope it was you Herman is all I have to say.  I'm not famous, I don't have any reason for people to be talking about me for that long? Just weird.

I just saw what seems like a couple breaking up, or in the vary lest, one of them cheating on the other. New couple who just moved into the building, down the hall from me actually.  This very good looking guy who moved in about a month ago at the far far far end of the hall, helped them with their stuff. Then the husband/boyfriend went out, and the wife/girlfriend spent nearly half an hour in the hallway just outside my door, flirting with the good looking guy. Husband/boyfriend returned and found them in the hallway still, and there was some doors slammed.
I have a feeling they are going to make living here a hellstorm of fights.

I've been surrounded by money people. I don't like money people. I like creative people. Hopeless romantics who wear their world on their sleeves. Money people make my skin crawl and give me an upset stomach.  But, the last week and a half, I've had to deal with money people. People who's sole purpose is making more at all costs. No pun intended. Money, whether I have it or not, doesn't really bother me. Love on the other hand...well I'm always searching for that.  Maybe that's why I never seem to have it? I'm always looking. Need to be more grateful for the bits of love that has come into my life.

Anyways...I think Mr. Scratchy, that you are checking in tonight wearing something with a bear print on it...a t-shirt or hat can't make up my mind...and dark sweat pants, I want to say brown but...saying faded brown. I think you've got pasta for dinner, and a glass of bourbon in front of you. I think you're sitting there right now, those tiny wire rimmed glasses pushed up on your nose, your hands covered in paint from your latest project. And I think you're shaking your head at me stunned.

Smile smirk and snarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment