Tuesday, April 10, 2012

You might hate me in the morning.

"So when can I see you again?"

The words every woman wants to hear.  Too bad I heard them this morning from my physio therapist.  Well, he was hot so it took some of the sting out of it.  But not much.   While I was busy staring at his dark hair and grey eyes, pale lips and high cheekbones, he was forcing my knee to bend while lifting my ankle and getting me to flex my foot.
I ended up in a total snot running scream/cry from the pain.   Way to make an impression eh?
The first cute guy I've come across in months and all he wants to do is fix me. 

Seriously, this guy has model worthy looks and the attitude of Vlad the Impaler. I go back in first thing in the morning, and this time I really hope I don't scream when he touches me.  Well,  you know what I mean. 

You know, The Celebrity and The Other Guy are snickering right now as they read this.  My Mr. Scratchy is shaking his head wondering how anyone could be such a wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment