Monday, April 16, 2012

You've got male-Stranglehold

As I was checking my emails this morning, I saw I had received a stack of messages from a dating site. One I didn't remember ever being part of.  Ends up, it's a spin off site from one of the other ones I had been part of few years ago. 
When I read the messages, of which there were four, I saw they were all from the same guy. No photo of course. 
He seemed really eager to let me know that he's a local guy and  a part time wrestler.  My gut told me to just pass.

No photo is always a red flag.   Bigger red flag, why would he tell me that he's a wrestler? 
I have to guess that he must already know who I am.  And if that's the case, why send me a message that way? 

The other question I've been asking myself all morning is why is it only men without photos seem to send me messages?  What are they hiding?

No comments:

Post a Comment