Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dirty Laundry 16

"You are not watching that right now?"   This was my aunt as she came to get my cousin whom my mom had been babysitting.
My aunt was referring to the fact I was sitting in front of the wrestling pay-per-view. The Celebrity and The Other Guy were on.  They lost.  Bit upset over that fact but I was digging on the new pants The Celebrity was wearing.

Me-:"Yes it's live don't touch the remote. I've paid $50 for this so don't even.. they lost.  What do you mean they lost? Damn it!"

Aunt-: "Ha! Serves you right for watching that with a 6 year old around. Did your skunk cut his hair yet?"

Me-:"Sure. I'm trying to listen to the thing.  I have a review to do."

My mom was gathering up my cousin's stuff and getting her coat.  "The Other Guy shaved those stupid sideburns off."

Me-: "I'm blogging that. You've been warned."  I had the ice pack on my knee and it was caught in the edge of my brace. "You missed the disco shorts that  the DoubleStarr was wearing. Spiffy very spiffy."  I caught my aunt grinning then as she's made comments before about liking the DoubleStarr.  

No comments:

Post a Comment