Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The naked guy in the next bed

While in physio therapy this morning for my knee, they brought in a new patient. He was given the bed next to where I was.  It looks as if he'd had surgery on his right leg as well.

I think I freaked the guy out because I was half off the bed crying, while my therapist was moving my leg trying to get a measurement.  Then all of a sudden, a towel went flying past us.
It landed on the guy next to us. One of the female therapists was over beside him then trying to get him to cover up.

He was not wearing any underwear and kept bringing his robe up over the edge of the one machine they had him hooked up to.   And grinning.
He did it again a few minutes later. 

It didn't take long to realize he was doing that on purpose to get the one therapist to "help him" with his clothing.

Me-: "Bad monkey"  

My Therapist-: "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

No comments:

Post a Comment