Saturday, May 12, 2012

The never ending drama

My sister stopped by and told us that the Drama Queen has quit her job at the grocery and gotten another job at a rival store in another neighbourhood. She said she bumped into her few hours ago.

Sister-: "She said she's pregnant with twins. Again. Isn't that like a constant with her?"

Me-: "Yes, and in about three weeks she'll tell you that she's lost them. Lost them because of having to have surgery on her back or insides or something. It's always the same thing with her. If half of the pregnancies she claims to have had were true, she'd be the old woman who lived in a shoe."

Sister-: "She didn't say why she quit and got a job at this other place."   This other grocery is in my sister's neighbourhood about ten blocks away.

Mom-: "I feel sorry for her, there is just something not right in the head with her. Even when she was a kid she claimed things that were never true but she seems to be worse since her mother died."

Sister-: "Oh my god. She's like an imaginary whore too. All the affairs she claims to have."

Me-: "All I know is that she didn't want me even talking to Storm so who really knows."

Sister-: "And how's that working for you?"

Me-: "About as well as zero can. Haven't heard a snot from him since like three days before I broke my knee."

Sister-: "Better off without him. Your Mr. Scratchy come out of hiding yet?"    she asked this with a smirk as if she knew something about the situation that I don't.

Me-: "Does it look like he has?  Do you see him sitting here in the living room with me?"

My sister shrugged and got her keys getting ready to leave. "Maybe you scared him off ? Men are so stupid total babies."    she started to scratch at the right side of  her neck without even thinking about it.  Her cell phone started to buzz then and I broke out laughing for a good five minutes.  "You totally creep me out with that you know and yes it's him see."  she showed our mom the caller id to prove it was my brother in law.

Me-: "Now if only my Mr. Scratchy were that easy to get a hold of."


No comments:

Post a Comment