Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The end beautiful

My mom was talking to my aunt, and Walsh was there.  Mom moved the phone from her ear so I could hear what he had to say.  He asked what I was going to do about my blogs and who was I going to give my attention to now?

I had no idea what he was talking about, then he told me that The Celebrity wasn't a celebrity anymore. I thought he was just  joking around, but he told me he'd seen it online on more then one fan site.   The Celebrity left the company.

What?  Seriously?  oh my god. 

I am still in shock. Never saw that coming. 

For those of you who have been reading this blog for the last few years, it means one thing... we'll never know how it really ends.
I still to this day do not 100% know how The Celebrity found my writing back few years ago when he did.  I only know that for a while, there was a 'affair of the blog' as I like to call it.  Things I ranted about showed up in the industry.

Anyway, if  The Celebrity is reading this right now... well hell I need a cocktail.  

2 comments: