Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You've got male Dec 2011

"He's kinda cute."    The sentence came from the lips of the Nanny who was babysitting across the hall when I opened the door for my pizza last night.   She was referring to the pizza guy.   The Nanny was coming into the building with a stack of take-away herself, herding the 10 year old into the apartment. 

I grunted. 
The guy had long hair and looked like he hadn't eaten anything himself in years. 

This morning when I opened my emails, there was a message from one of the long forgotten dating sites that I had joined a few years back and forgotten to remove/hide my profile from {I'm going to give up on trying to remove myself as the messages still get through even when I've gone off the searches} saying that Random Man #1009 wanted to meet me.
My mistake was bothering to look to see who.   It was the greasy haired starved pizza guy. 

That was my mistake because logging in showed me being online.  About an hour ago, I got another one of those messages saying Random Man #1010 wanted to meet me.   This one let me view him without having to log back in, just hit the line and his profile came up. {hence the whole issue with profiles being used even if you "delete" yourself. They never really delete and they can be used to advertise the sites}
This one, looked like a bad copy of Triple H.  Once again long greasy hair and muscles on top of muscles that made me wonder if he could scratch his own ass?

At lest the pizza was tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment