Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Post-It May 2nd

It's raining here this morning. It's dull, grey, with the hint of a chill.  Just the way I like it. I'm not the type of person that can handle hot bright days, I suffer from migraine headaches.  So days like this are the sort of days I crave.

I got asked why it is that I write these little personal notes when Mr. Scratchy, you've never answered me.  
I can only trust you're reading them, and that they bring a smile to your face when you need them.  That and all the life coaches I've worked with, all the relationship courses, newsletters, books, etc I've researched have said to live as if.   Live as if you've already found the perfect person.  
So, this is me, living as if you've already come into my life... and I suppose if you are reading this you already have.  Just you're on the apron and not yet in the center of the ring... so to speak.
Sharing my day.

Beyond the silliness, beyond the confusion, and underneath the sarcasm.

I think today is a very good day to relax.  Just unwind, with an art project and a pot of homemade soup. But first, I'm off to physio therapy to be yelled at by my therapist because I had to cancel yesterday's session. 
I can see you spending your day at home, wearing a pair of ripped track pants and tee; the glasses I believe you wear, making a cup of tea, while you read the sports section of the paper before doing the mundane stuff.  Like laundry, paying the bills, and working on ... painting the shed. 
However you spend your day today, I hope Mr. Scratchy you have the sort of day you crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment