Saturday, January 26, 2013

Random Saturday continued

I was in the middle of cooking dinner when the phone rang and all I heard was "your pick lost"
It was Walsh.

Walsh-:"They just updated the website and the guy you picked as the wild card for the big pay per view tomorrow, he lost."   Walsh had dropped his little sister off at my mom's for her to babysit for the night. Both his dad and step mom have to work tonight.

Me-:"I thought that it was meant to be the pre show tomorrow?"

Walsh-: "No. Looks like it was a live event at the fan thingie. Anyways, he lost."

Me-:"Huh. So you going to tell me what it was the tarot reading said?"

I heard him take a drink of something and the sound of both my mom's voice and my 6 year old cousin's voice in the background. Seems my cousin was telling my mom about her dance class.

Walsh-:" Well, she pulled the cards, and said that my wife would get a promotion. Then went on about..."

Me-:"How many cards? You remember what they were?"

Walsh-:"...huh? 3 cards and I don't remember what the first one was. But the second had a woman with a two cups  and the third one had the number 10 and a house and some coins. And then she pointed to the number 10 saying that we would be getting a vastness of wealth and a trip would be given to us for free. Then she made a worried face and pointed to the one in the middle saying it would only come to us after a relative had their moment to shine. Then she added another card on top of the middle one, of a woman with a crown holding a cup. She said that it would be an older female relative who'd cheated death and who's voice influenced others, after her golden chariot came then we'd get everything we needed."

Me-:"Okay, wow. Older female relative who'd cheated death. I can't deny that does sound like me when you think about it."  I started to get a bit of a weird feeling then cause I couldn't help but start to remember the car accident I had been in few years ago.  The doctor's kept telling me they had no idea how I survived it.  "And I suppose that part about who's voice influenced others,  definitely sounds like what a blog is about. Damn." I let out a deep breath for a second rolling it over in my mind cause I didn't get the final part about the golden chariot coming?  And I told Walsh that.

Walsh-:"You don't think that the voice influencing others is about the wrestling industry listening to you?  Cause I think that is what it's meaning.  That the wrestlers still read you and still use your ideas. I don't know. To me, the gold thing has to do with someone you like winning. Getting the championship."

Me-:"Maybe. But anyway, you asked me to pick one wrestler in Company #1 and write about him. And I did, and suggested he be added as a wild card, which I wrote like five days ago; and there have been double the normal amount of hits to that blog post on my wrestling stuff, and in the last 24 hours they announced the wild card match putting my pick in.  I'll take that as getting done what you were looking for.  Which ... you said one of the things already came true? What was it?"

Walsh-: "When my wife went back to work after New Year's, she got a promotion. Which was a total shock, cause she's only been at this job for a year and usually you have to be working at her company for two to be inline for a promotion."

I think I made a noise, I can't remember cause I was still thinking about the part about the golden chariot and the comment he'd made about my time to shine.

Me-:"Well, I say as far as the rest of it, act like it's already happened. Just think positive."

Walsh-:"What's wrong?"

Me-: "Nothing really, just trying to figure out what the golden chariot part means and why I came up in your reading?  I could understand if it had been about one of your sister's or your brother or something, but me? And you're totally sure you never talked about me to the tarot reader or anything?"

He was silent for a moment then laughed "I had just checked your one blog like two minutes before she got there. But the computer was turned off by then. Why?"

Me-: "That's most likely it. You most likely were still thinking about whatever it was I had said on the blog when she did the cards. Mystery solved. And with that, I need to finish dinner."


Half hour later, finished supper and still can not get out of my mind the comment about  "the golden chariot coming"?  



No comments:

Post a Comment