Saturday, February 2, 2013

Feb 2nd 2013

It's been a week, and I still have not figured out what was meant by the term "golden chariot coming to me".  I'm completely at a loss here.
But it has been on my mind.  As have a few other things. Like the fact Mr. Scratchy seems to have disappeared farther into the shadows.  I'm not too sure how I feel about all that?
The weird part is, it's got me thinking about my tag team, The Celebrity and The Other Guy.  Who haven't been a tag team in something like a year.  Strange how we think of people certain ways.  I wonder if they still read me?  If they miss me at all?  It would be nice to think that they do, given I wrote about them for a few years. I wonder how things are going in their careers?

I came in here to do this post, and when I logged onto my blog, my stomach dropped. In a good way, in a weird vibe of something great is going to happen.  Odd.  It's just a blog post. A random post on yet another random day.


No comments:

Post a Comment