Saturday, January 26, 2013

Random Saturday

Phone rang, it was mom on her way out with my sister for the day. She wanted to let me know before she forgot again, that she'd gotten a message on Facebook from my cousin Walsh asking if I'd seen the website for Company #1 in the last few days?

Me-: "No why?"

Mom-: "All it says is to ask you if you have. I suppose you'll know what he's talking about once you look. Something I think to do with the major pay per view this weekend. I wasn't really paying attention just skimmed the email."

Me-: "okay, going to check now."

I hung up and went to look at the website. And broke out in a mad fit of laughter at one of the video packages.  One of the suggestions I had written about few days ago, looked as if it had been seriously considered.  I was giddy for about ten minutes. 
Walsh would be happy I'm sure cause this was the "sign" he was looking for.  Which, he still hasn't completely filled me in as to why its so important or why he was in a rush about me blogging it in the first place?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment