Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31st 2013 post-it

We got snow here today.  Sort of sucked. I ended up stuck inside once again. And avoided all the stuff I should have been doing.  I did however, Mr. Scratchy, end up working on a short story. Yet another new one. I haven't been able to get much farther then about ten pages of anything as of late before giving up and moving on.

Started thinking about what Walsh had said about how the two Pack members look so much like The Other Guy and The Celebrity.  Made me miss them. Well, as much as you can miss someone you've never actually met.
Better rephrase that,  made me miss watching them.  There, Herman, much better. I actually had to go hunting through my dvd collection to find their Best Of dvd.   I realized I hadn't watched it in a year. My favourite match is on there.  I think my favourite match of all time of anyone.

Weird sometimes how one person can lead to another? 

Well Mr. Scratchy, I can imagine you reading this after work tonight. Maybe you're sore, tired, feeling like you don't want to face the day tomorrow?  A cup of tea in hand, no wait something stronger tonight, a bourbon. Dressed in a pair of dirty track pants and a hoodie. I think you are also avoiding that big research paper I believe you've been working on for months, maybe staring at a half finished drawing as well?
Or maybe you just downloaded the Hobbit and are going to settle in to see what's so great about Richard Armitage and Aidan Turner? 
Or maybe you're propped up against the headboard of your hotel bed, reading this waiting for some sign I've figured you out?  I think I'm all out of guesses. Unless you are one of two members of the Pack, I really think I am out of ideas.

On that note, Herman, I hope you had a nice Easter if you celebrate it, and if you don't I hope you had a decent Sunday. 
And as always, I hope I was able to make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment