Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Day

I woke up to a message from my cousin Walsh, asking what my plans were for tonight?  Messaged back saying if I didn't end up babysitting, same old same old; a few movies and a pizza. What can I say, I have less and less of a life.  Which is why I haven't been in on this blog in weeks.  Nothing is going on. There has been no one to talk to.
Well, nothing new anyways.  Storm is back in town, bumped into him at the grocery last week. He hasn't changed at all.  Had a strange conversation with Tarot Lady earlier in the week about fairies. Yes, the kind with wings. I've said more then a few times, that I believe in a lot of things, but dude, there is just so many times you can hear the sentence "Tinkerbell isn't just a name of a cartoon, but the actual category of angels."  I ended up walking around for the rest of that day singing the line "Fairies wear boots and you've got to believe me."  from that old Black Sabbath song.

On to semi-reasonable things.  Caught last night's wrestling. And I have to say, Dimmer still needs a haircut. 

But, beyond that, I don't know who's a better actor, Mad Hatter, or Werewolf King?  Mad Hatter was his totally brilliant self on the show last night. Picking his teeth, scratching his fleas- which I noticed was indeed the right side of his body, he needs to be careful on that, remember not to scratch the right side on camera otherwise, you know people like my cousin Walsh will point it out to me and laugh like a lunatic for the next month- shaking like a kid who lost his ritalin... then you had Werewolf King, who went back and forth between laughing at Mad Hatter to this look of totally disapproving fed up babysitter. There were actual moments when I had to wonder if Werewolf King was actually feeling like a fed up babysitter at Mad Hatter's behaviour?  I thought Mad Hatter was going to start sucking his thumb at one point he was biting his nails so much.

I'm waiting for the day he comes to ringside with a dream catcher clipped to his hair... long story.



No comments:

Post a Comment