Saturday, January 4, 2014

First post it note of 2014

Mr. Scratchy; Herman, how is your New Year's going?
It's a few days into the new year, and according to my Chinese horoscope, this is suppose to be a great year for me. 2014, is suppose to be a spotlight year.
So far, I've bumped into an old boyfriend, smashed my foot resulting in two sprained toes, and have already lost my new diary. 

Today's horoscope, says that if I want something I should ask for it.  I want to know if you Mr. Scratchy... actually...

Saw last night's wrestling. Mad Hatter looked at one point like he ruined the back of his shirt. Looked new too. Yeah, I notice little things like that. Sometimes miss the big stuff, but hey.
I love listening to him babble. As do a few billion others. Was that Rebel without a Cause's script that fell out of his pocket? Always wondered if you lot carried stuff to the ring?   I realize I don't mention Werewolf King enough...I was trying to get yesterday's part of the fairy tale done before the show came on last night, so was half listening half working, and as I typed a paragraph, my attention was taken by Mad Hatter commenting about Werewolf King not being just a pretty face. Which had me sort of looking around because of the part I had just written. That I thought, Herman was a strange bit of synergy. 

And this is the part in the post Mr. Scratchy, when I normally would guess what you are wearing and doing, and tell you I hope I made you smile.   Yeah, I'm not going to tonight. Tonight, I'm going to say that if I make you or your buddies for that matter, smile, then let me know...on the fairy tale.

Big hug anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment