Monday, January 23, 2012

The drama of it

I walked into the grocery and The Drama Queen was working the first checkout by the front doors.  Spotting me, she called me over.  And right away, started in about having been in an accident on the weekend and how she should not have been working.
I leaned over the edge of the checkout, listening watching as she rang through two customers without missing a beat or even looking at what she was doing.  I have to give her major credit for being the best checkout person in the store.  The conversation didn't last more then about two minutes, but while I was standing there, Storm spotted me. 
He once again dropped everything and instead of doing what he's been doing which is run to the back room when he sees me; this time he made it a point of walking around the checkout and sliding up behind me saying hello over my right shoulder then proceeded to turn around and head back to his station.

I'm still shaking my head.

P.S. Mr. Scratchy, if you're near a David's Tea,  you should try the Chocolate Chili Chai.

No comments:

Post a Comment