Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2nd post it

Dear Herman:

Rain and thunder here, hope it's nice where you are.

Caught the ppv last night, and I think I figured it out. Mad Hatter with hair in his face = good guy, Mad Hatter with hair fixed = bad guy. 

Sitting here, bored, few back spasms from the packing and lifting of boxes last few days, thinking I should be working some more on the fairy tale before things get too busy with the move...but don't know where to take it now.

okay, so I imagine you checking in tonight, dressed in dark jeans with the cuffs frayed and a splotch of something just under the knee on the left leg, a yellow shirt, baseball cap on, chewing on a toothpick or straw or plastic spoon. I imagine you carrying around your sketch book, drawing...moose and wolves. Maybe a vampire or two. I imagine you tonight your right shoulder bothering you.

Well, that's all I've got in my imagination for you right now...

Smile. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment