Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Swerve?

Got a message a bit ago from my cousin Walsh.  "Did you watch the show?"

Me-:"Yes. And I saw it."

Walsh-:"Haha! Your boys are done. Toast."

Me-:"Ruin my mood why don't you?"

Walsh-:"It was bound to happen. No one stays together forever."

Me-:"I'm hoping they pull a swerve. Too many fans are going to be pissed at this storyline, and I hope by the end of the week, the story is fixed and it's all a swerve for Rebel without a Cause's character."

Walsh-:"That I'd like to see...they did have him looking, I don't know..."

Me-:"Angry, but neutral."

Walsh-:"How can you be angry and neutral?"

Me-:"Usually when they have a big heel turn like that, the character smiles or blows up. Rebel without a Cause didn't do anything. Just had this intensity...if I didn't know better, I'd say he looked torn, heartbroken...wonder if it was a last minute storyline? His acting has improved."

Walsh-:"I hope your right and it's a swerve. Was thinking about getting tickets for one of the shows next month for the Southern Ontario shows. Wouldn't be any good if they break the Pack up."

Me-:"Rub it in some more."

Walsh-:"Would you like some salt in that wound? With them touring through here, you could meet them."

Me-:"Um...???? They're not coming here."

Walsh-:"If they drive through town on their way to their tour dates. You never know, right place at the right time..."

Me-:"And I thought you were suppose to be the logical one? Dude, that's just...just..."

Walsh-:"You can't argue with me on it. Haha! Could happen. Totally could."

Me-:"I don't see it. Giant ouija board says no."


No comments:

Post a Comment