Monday, June 9, 2014

post it note June 9th 2014

Dear Herman:

Mercury is in retro for the next few weeks. Crap will happen big time. Traffic jams, computers having meltdowns, messages getting mixed up or missed. And situations you thought were done will show up to drive you nuts. I wish I had read my horoscope this morning, cause then I would have been prepared for the countless chain of bad that's pooped on my day, but I didn't. I didn't get around to reading it till just now. Hindsight.

Anyways, I imagine you checking in tonight, dressed in shorts, the kind with pockets, and those pockets stuffed with junk. Literally, a donut in one pocket, two packs of sugar for your takeaway coffee in the other along with napkins and your wallet. I imagine you wearing a yellowy-orange shirt that has a big stain from having spilled soup on yourself, and those wire rimmed glasses I think you wear, feeling a bit loose. And during all that, I think you misplaced your watch. But now that you've read my upper part of this post, and you know once again Mercury is in retrograde, it all makes sense.

Smile, smirk and snarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment