Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Song of the night

Midnight of this Life  by Headstones.
I've got the song stuck in my head tonight, another one of those situations where listening to it just seemed to dig it deeper instead of getting over the song.

Damn it, I miss Dimmer on my weekly tv.  Strange to think that, but I really really do.  I'll have to really give the character in my fairy tale based on him a massive story boost to make up for it. 

Speaking of storylines I'm so not happy with, the Pack being torn to pieces. Hate it. Understand why they decided it was a good time to go with that plot, but I'm still hoping they sew them back together soon. And not make the fans have to wait like five years.
Will be fun though to see Mad Hatter's character really go nutballs. Hey, here's an idea, have him start coming to the ring with Rebel without a Cause's action figure treating it like a voodoo doll, sticking pins and stuff into it. That would be an interesting road to go down. That's what I would write for his storyline if I was in the writer's chair. 

And speaking of Mad Hatter... dude how's the arm?

And as always...Mr. Scratchy; Herman, I imagine you tonight, checking in with a cup of tea in hand, for some reason I think you've got a headache. I imagine you dressed in grey pants, a quarter sleeved shirt that fits like a glove in white, and you're munching on chocolate covered peanuts.

Smile, smirk and snarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment