Saturday, October 25, 2014

Oct 25th 2014

Why is it Herman, that whenever someone dislikes a band or song, the people around them love it?  Two bands I just can't stand are Abba and Led Zeppelin, and it would seem the absolute favourite bands of my neighbours.  Constant rotation.  Wondering if that's the only cds they own?
I mean, wanting to take a chainsaw to the cd player kind of can't stand. Also greatly dislike Simon and Garfunkel but that's because of an ex-boyfriend.

Anyways...when did the leaves start to turn? Yesterday they were on the trees all semi green, woke up this morning and the front lawns are covered in orange and yellow leaves, none which are left on the tree outside my building.

Craziness.

My dear Mr. Scratchy, think of me when it rains.

Smile, smirk and snarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment