Friday, November 23, 2012

post it Morning Nov 23rd

Is it too much to hope that readers come to my blog because of me, and not because of a screen shot I did of a wrestler?
As hot as The Other Guy is,  and we all agree that boy is hotter then hell in a bathtub; I'm tired of looking at my stats on my other works to find that I have two hundred and fifty hits to old old old posts because people were searching for photos of him.
Yeah, I know, I did it to myself by spending the majority of the last 7 years blogging and writing about wrestlers, but doesn't change the fact it would be nice to know someone likes my blog cause of me.

Well, Mr. Scratchy, how's your Friday starting?
As you can tell, mine is not off to the best form at all. Feeling like it's just really time to reinvent myself.  I mean, why not, wrestlers do it all the time. Move from one company to another changing their stage name. Creating a new gimmick for themselves.  Why am I stuck?  Or at lest I feel like I'm stuck.

I assume Herman, that you live in the same timezone as I do, but for all I know, it's not Friday yet where you are, or maybe it's already Saturday? 
Either way, I hope when you read this, your day is better then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment