Saturday, January 15, 2011

He's gay-again!

"He's totally gay." my friend said half laughing half crying. Her arms flying everywhere as she talked.  I bumped into her at the bank. "This is like the ..."

"Third." I said trying not to laugh. It's funny from my end of things.  Bonnie seems to be a magnet for gay men who haven't come out yet.

"Oh my god! Don't tell me that! Don't! I don't know what's wrong with me Darling! Really now, why is it I keep sleeping with gay men? You know it starts off fine then ... mah"  she shrugged trying to act cool about it, but honestly she was like ashened. Bonnie is half East Indian half Ojibawe Native, ashened is not a colour that looks natural on her.

I hadn't seen Bonnie in over a year, which is sad in itself as we used to be best friends about ten years ago.

"What am I going to do?" she then lit a cigarette and pointed it at me as if I had the answer or something.

"Magick?" I was looking at that cigarette thinking the smoke smelled good.  I don't smoke but everyone I know does.

"I did. Just a sex spell nothing serious. Could be my problem."

"Could be. You would think that we've learned our lesson on love spells way back when Tunagirl did one and got herself in that abusive relationship."   we looked at each other and laughed.

"But he's gay! Like gay -gay. Can't get it up  without another man in the room gay."

"Um, that's usually what gay means."

"Okay, mom's babysitting my kid, so I have to go. Email me and we'll catch up. Oh I meant to tell you, I bumped into The Drama Queen and she told me about your Celebrity and the blog and everything. Nice going. When do I get to meet him?"

"When I get to meet him. What did she say?" I answered still looking at that cigarette.

"Just that you got the attention of some hot guy who was a Celebrity and not a whole lot. Never know how much to believe from her. But anyway I'll talk to you later. "


With people like TDQ as frenemies, who needs a press agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment