Monday, September 22, 2014

post it 22nd Sept

Dear Herman:

Well, midnight has come and gone, and I don't know why, but I really thought this time you were going to step out of the shadows. Damn, I feel stupid.

It's the Autumn Equinox, which is the pagan holiday connected to the harvest and basically what Thanksgiving is based on. 

Watched the ppv few hours ago, good to see Mad Hatter back on weekly television. Maybe it will fix my writer's block a bit?

...I imagine you checking in tonight,  dressed for bed in dark sweat pants, navy blue I think and...that's it. I think you're reading this, cigarette hanging out of your mouth, a sadness in your eyes. Why do I think there is a sadness...because it's how I'm feeling. That and really stupid.
I imagine you slumped over your laptop or tablet or whatever it is you read me on, running your hand through your hair, twice, and wondering about all of it.

Tell Werewolf King, I hope he gets well soon.

Smile smirk and snarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment