Tuesday, October 15, 2013

15th October post it note

Herman... Mr. Scratchy; 
caught up with last night's wrestling, what do you mean that Werewolf King and Rebel without a Cause lost their shinny?  That's not buddies, that's not fun game...I didn't want to see that, didn't need to see that.

Now that my disappointment for the day is out of the way... hey how are ya?

I'm at the point in the fairy tale where the lead female is going to end up with one of the heroes. There are two that could be a good fit for her. The character based on Mad Hatter...er um you...er Mad Hatter...um dude! I suppose it would be... or the character based on Dimmer.  Either way, would make for an interesting dynamic leading to the wrap up of the serial.
And yes, the serial is coming to a wrap up soon.

Anyways, Herman, I imagine you checking in right now, deep sigh, a sandwich in hand, the lettuce slipping out making a mess. Maybe a smudge of mustard on your cheek, rolling your eyes at me.  And in case I don't get around to posting you a note before Friday, there will be both a lunar eclipse and full moon this coming Friday.  Double the crazy.

and as always, hope I brought a smile to your face.

p.s.  for some really messed up reason, I want to ask you Herman if you bought new shoes? Yeah, I have no idea where the hell that came from, but I've learned to speak it when it pops into my head. I think I need an off switch for my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment