Thursday, July 17, 2014

post it note july something

Dear Herman:
It's +28C here tonight. I don't work well in this type of heat. Anything more then +17C is too much for my blood.

Anyways, hi. Thought I would drop a post it just because.  So...I imagine you checking in tonight, dressed in plaid.  Plaid shorts, plaid shirt and...superhero comic pattern t-shirt. The wire rimmed glasses I think you wear, chewing on your bottom lip. I think you've got an extra large iced coffee in front of you and a burger. I think you've got a double bacon cheese burger with pickles and chilli fries. With extra onions.  And I also think that you are listening to a new batch of songs that might just be very similar to some I was few days ago.

And with that...smile smirk and snarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment