Thursday, September 25, 2014

Tidbits Sept 25th

I was writing. Six pages into a new story, the writer's block beaten it would seem for now, and I hear this high pitched wail. Like something you would hear in an old Tarzan movie. Totally broke my concentration.
Okay, nothing I can do about it but sit there looking at the new story. A minute later, it happens again, only it was right outside my living room window. I got up, opened the blinds and peeked out to see what was going on.

There, was a man in the parking lot/on the lawn, wearing a traditional Native headdress, dancing. Not really unusual in this city since our city is mostly Native.

The odd of it was he wasn't wearing anything else. That was a little on the disruptive side. The cops must have been called, because they showed up and took him away.


No comments:

Post a Comment