Friday, November 5, 2010

A random Friday Night- Nov 5th

Supper time.  Normally for me, supper time means stopping whatever work I'm doing (book reviews or wrestling reviews or trying to write on my novel) and cooking dinner. The television is off most of the time, but supper time I pop in a DVD.  (I do not have cable)

Tonight, ironically while I was making pasta and sauce, I popped in season 6 of SATC part One.  The episode I ended up watching was "To Market To Market"  which was the casual episode.  We see Miranda decide she loves Steve and Carrie get a first date with Berger.  I decided to listen to the commentary on this one, and of course, it was all about new beginnings and taking things as they come compared to how we want them to be.

One of the subplots talked about being a match for someone and how well we line up.

I got an email in the middle of writing this post, from a guy I met over a year ago.  Sci-Fi Guy.  He's a writer as well (ironically just like Berger in SATC) We had hit it off, but nothing had come of things then. 
Tonight, we ended up talking for two hours and have plans for Sunday afternoon. 

Just goes to prove when the pressure is off anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment