Sunday, October 14, 2012

Random Sunday night

What would you be willing to do for the person you loved?

Fairy tales tell us that we are suppose to either fight to the death for love, or let them go becoming a martyr for lost love.

I'm a hell of a lot more selfish then what the fairy tales tell us to be.  Personally, if someone doesn't want to be with me, I see zero reason to fight for them. At lest, I have never bothered to this point.  If a guy has cheated, that's it why would you want to fight for that?
And if a guy just doesn't want to be with me then why would I want to fight for that?

I'm watching Once Upon A Time, and one of the characters is in love with a man who picked another woman, yet she follows him like she stands a chance.  Fighting with him, for him. 
I just can't seem to get my head around that. Why would you want to torture yourself like that?

Twilight Saga,  has this offer yourself up for the one you love, and pine away when they turn you down thing going on.  Don't understand that either. 

I don't know if it's just where I've been broken hearted so often, or if it's just a case of me being me?  But as much as I would love for this whole situation to neatly turn out like it did on Sex and the City, with a big happy ending for everyone, I don't see one at the moment.

With that all said,  what would you be willing to do for the person you loved? 

No comments:

Post a Comment