Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Random Tuesday Oct 30th

Crying.
Someone in this building is always crying.  And this time, it wasn't me.
But it was a woman, so I'm guessing it was either the Party Girl who lives below me or the mysterious new neighbour's wife cross the hall who I haven't seen who was pregnant.

Either way, whomever she was she was standing in the main lobby doorway crying for most of the night.  Couldn't see her, just heard her but I know it was the doorway cause it was echoing.

I have no sympathy anymore, this building has tried to kill me more then once.  No, Mr. Scratchy, I'm not exaggerating.  Broken my leg on the stairs first year I was here, had my car accident while living here, broke my foot in the bathroom here, shattered my knee out on the driveway.  Not too mention all the bad luck with being betrayed all happened here, by my cousin, half my exes, my production crew from the vampire movie that never got finished... I swear, this building is like a black hole for luck. Total Amityville over here.

Married people don't stay married here. Couples don't stay together here. I've noticed that too.
The landlords bought this place 10 years ago, and right away, she moved in and he stayed at their house. Divorce was the theme for two years.
I had three relationships go south while she was here. Then she left went back to the house, and he moved into the building. Ironically, took her old apartment.
With him, came the unstable party people. Every few months. No one stays, and no one stays in relationships. There is always someone in the lobby fighting and calling the cops on the other claiming this or that.
Someone from the across the hall apartment always, and I mean always, ends up being taken in for domestic abuse.
But, it's only been since the landlord moved in.

Bad luck, negativity and general aura of a person always follows to where a person lives. Good luck, positivity and the general aura will too, if that's what you give.

Trust me Mr. Scratchy; Herman, if I could afford moving, I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment