Monday, February 18, 2013

Post it Monday night

It sounds like rice being thrown at my window the snow is blowing so much tonight here. Too  bad it's not loud enough to drown out PartyGirl and her man de jour.  I swear the walls in this building are like paper.
It's not the middle aged white guy she's with either, he went out two hours ago, his car is still not in the parking lot, but there is a truck there now.

It's a restless night.

Had a half conversation with one of the fans from that website I've been hanging around lately. Another round of wrestling chats that led to nowhere.  She said she read some of my latest posts on the wrestling stuff.  Not sure how I feel about that?  Her final comment to me tonight was "why don't you just Twitter with them?"    Meaning wrestlers in general.
I don't really care for that.  Besides, I would feel like I was stalking them. Feel cheap.   Twitter works for some I'm sure, but... the wrestlers who know about me read me already. It's up to them if they want to chat.  

I was going through some old diaries earlier, and came across a bit I'd written after I'd had coffee with my sister and one of her friends.  Her friend had been interested in Wicca and in the course of things asked me how come I haven't magicked my dreams coming true?
I used to wonder that myself at times.  Sitting back watching how other people manage to work a spell and have their life seem perfect, while others never seem to make anything work for themselves. I can't explain it, other then it just doesn't work for some people.   I have had rituals work in the past when I did them for other people or helped in a group ritual, but I've never been able to do things for myself.
Haven't so much as been able to get a simple "call me" spell to work.  Not for me anyway, I did one for Bonnie years ago to help her with a former friend and it worked.

And trust me, if I could get them to work for me, I'd be married by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment