Wednesday, February 27, 2013

feb 27th tidbits

I had a ...something about two hours ago.  I want to call it a sign, but I don't know if I should?
I had been cleaning out the spam messages from my emails, when I saw one with a name and a headline that jarred me.
I know it was a random junk message, but the bizarreness of it just sort of made me stop and take stock of things. 

Signs.  I've talked about them before countless times. The most powerful ones usually come when we aren't looking for them at all.  And never seem to when we are. 
Sometimes we are so stuck that when the sign does come, we miss it or read it wrong. 

Another problem is sometimes we get so stuck that we are afraid to even try to read the sign. For fear we'll get it wrong, or worse, get what we thought we needed/wanted only to learn it was bad for us or that we didn't want/need it at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment