Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tues Feb 12th

I just finished reading this book about how love can take a turn in directions we at first might not realize.  How friendship can turn to love, and how when we fall in love sometimes because of circumstances we have to settle for it just being a friendship. 
It was sad and the last ten pages had me crying my eyes out.

But, it really got me wondering.  About how blind love can be, and how we view ourselves and the way we think others view us can get in the way of true love.  Stirred up a ton of questions for me.

But otherwise it was a beautiful book.   Alice Hoffman's  A Probable Future.  The same author who wrote one of my favourite stories,  Practical Magic.
Both novels are about a family of witches and the men who come into their lives and the dangers of not listening to your heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment