Saturday, February 16, 2013

The winner is....

I got a quick message from mom saying Walsh sent her a Facebook message to tell me that his wife won a trip.  She'd entered a radio contest for tickets to see some country singer, and they won. It's for next month sometime, in Toronto.

A free trip was one of the things the tarot reader had said they would get.  Damn. If only my life would be that smooth.  I'm still trying to figure out what the tarot reader meant of "golden chariot coming to me"? 
Is it going to be my knight in shinning armor... or is it something else?  That's the thing about predictions, there is no timeline to them, they could mean in the next few hours or in the next decade.  It's also in the wording.  Sometimes it's literal, sometimes a massive metaphor.

I know my cousin thinks it has to do with the wrestling industry paying attention to my blogs, but I'm leaning more towards... well a new relationship. I suppose we'll have to see what turns into what.


No comments:

Post a Comment