Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tongue Tied

I grabbed my glasses as mom turned on the news at supper time.

Mom-:"You wanting to see what he's wearing?"

Me-:"Yes."  that and I wanted to see what the big deal is suppose to be for this New Reporter that my aunt is all goo-goo over the idea of him. I grunted, completely blinded by the bad glare of his tie. It was like in 3D or something. Bad very bad.  "Just because it looks good in real life, does not mean it's a good idea for camera."

Mom-:"His suit looks a bit tight too."

Me-:"You would think that whomever he's going home to at night, spending his life with would let him know his ties suck."

Mom-:"Maybe you should buy him a tie and send it to the local tv station?" she laughed.  

Me-:"Huh...that would be creepy."   Blogging about stuff is one thing, if someone is meant to find my words, they will, if not, they won't. And if by chance, someone points the New Reporter to this...maybe he'll buy a new tie in a solid colour, like grey, and get rid of those stripes and polka-dots while doing the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment