Friday, May 9, 2014

4:55pm Friday may 9th

Phone rang, it was my cousin.

Me-:"You need something?"

Walsh-:"You're texting still isn't going through."

Me-:"I got the one from my sister so have no idea what the problem is? What do you need, I want to keep the phone free."

Walsh-:"How's Morticia? And what's the rush?"

Me-:"Sister is fine. I'm waiting for a call about an new apartment. Do you need something?"

Walsh-:"Was going to see if you still had the show from Monday on dvr..."

I heard traffic sounds and some guy's voice telling my cousin to get off the phone, their turn was next. Then, my cousin telling the guy to just order for everyone. Obviously, they were in a drive-thru.

Me-:"You already saw it...so why you asking?"

Walsh-:"I wanted to check the tour commercials. Like now. See when they are coming to Canada again."

Me-:"Um...don't they have like a whole section on the website for that?"

Walsh-:"But I wanted to check it out...before I go home...like right now, while the guys are hanging out before I drop them off at home..."

Me-:"I see. Do your buddies know why you are in a rush for that?"

He laughed a nervous giggle. "Well, yeah Greg does now. He's giving me dirty looks."

Me-:"Okay that tells you something. And no, you can wait till tomorrow or check online. And I need to get off the phone and keep the line free."

He grumbled and hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment