Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday June 5th

The last hour has left me in a state of disbelief.  I'm not even sure it is something that fits with this blog, but it has to do with The Celebrity.   In a back ass sort of way.

Bumped into JTGG while he was waiting for the bus, which is right outside of my mother's building. He'd missed the one bus and came in with me to mom's to wait the half hour for the next one. We started talking about jeans.
Jeans, and styles and length.  We mentioned how The Celebrity had the cuffs of his jeans rolled on the show the other day, and I made the comment about how short is he really. {question actually}

Then the whole thing exploded.  Mother out of nowhere said "It doesn't matter if his a munchkin if he's a runt, you're never going to see him."

The gasp that JTGG let out would have put a crash victim to shame.  He grabbed me saying he needed a smoke and for me to go stand outside with him while he had one.

JTGG-:"You're mother is a bitch! Ohmygod! How do you put up with her? That's crazy!"

It's not even what she said that's got me all messed up, it's how she said it.
She did not say "well you can't afford to get to a live show so you'll never get the chance to meet him"  or  "aren't you a little too old to be standing in line for autographs so you most likely will never have the chance to meet him"   
Which would have made sense and would not have hurt.

But that's not how she said it. That's not what she said.   She said it the same way you would if you were grounding a teenager  because their friends were bad influences or something. 

I don't know man, that comment just totally messed with my head. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't let her get to you. She's just jealous that you can still get laid and she can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous... well now I just have no comment

    ReplyDelete