Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Feb 23rd 2015

Last night, for almost an hour and half straight, just before the ppv, my ears were burning. Interesting enough. They've been burning tonight now for the last half hour as well. Huh?
Why is it, that all the male witches seem to be gay?  I've met a few male witches online and all of them are gay.

Oh Herman, it's funny. Trying to write this but very distracted tonight because wrestling is on. Mad Hatter was just on. And my ears cooled just a bit.
Rebel without a Cause is on now, ears burning once more. Anyways Herman, I'm sort of writing this post it note because I'm just working on the next segment of the fairy tale. Actually dreamed of the characters last night.

Anyways Mr. Scratchy, I imagine you checking in tonight, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. A blue shirt with a small tear at the sleeve. I think you've got a coffee in one hand and checking your cell phone in the other, iPod in your right ear.
Speaking of ears, mine just cooled again...huh guess someone finds me worth mentioning. As always

Smile smirk and snarl

No comments:

Post a Comment