Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday night posting

I've been sitting in my apartment all day, in my pajamas, working on bits and pieces of the monster's library project, when there was a loud crash in my kitchen.  I got up to see what it was, and found a spoon on the middle of the kitchen floor.
The spoon had been in a bowl on the table.  The bowl was still on the table. Untouched. How the hell did the spoon fall out and land two feet away?  I swear I have gremlins or a ghost or something.   Anyways, dropped silverware means someone is going to show up uninvited.   Not too long after that, my doorbell rang and the Landlord was standing there to collect rent.
Which is odd in itself as he's gotten into the habit of never collecting before the 5th. And he seemed jumpy today too.
Went back to my project, and the screaming started again from PartyGirl's apartment. The boyfriend is there again, the one in his fifties.  Then a bang.  I'm thinking gunshot.  Seriously, my mind went right away to the worst.  Everything went silent for a really long time.
Then all of a sudden he starts screaming about her being his wife, over and over again. And door slams, she ran up the stairs crying, building door slammed, he slammed the door to the apartment ran up the stairs and I could hear him dragging her back down the stairs. The door slammed again, more screaming then silence once more.
Then what sounded like both the kitchen and the bathroom pipes running water at the same time.

Have I mentioned it's getting really scary here.  Cause it's really really scary here. Walls are paper thin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment