Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday june 8th 2015

I had a chat this evening, with Jeff, the male witch. We were talking about how the world has become so overshadowed with living online, how everyone is connected but no one really pays attention.  Ironic when you think about it. Everyone is energetically together in what can only be considered a borg mentality, striving not for divine oneness as we were brought to believe in the 1960's sci-fi shows that something like this would bring. But, in fact, it's divided the world that much more.  That's an entire spiritual conversation for another time.

But it got me thinking of one thing. I miss my affair of the blog.

The whole time Jeff was talking about how no one respects each other, really honestly respects each other anymore, all I could think was few years back when The Celebrity was reading my blog.  I know, bad of me right? No, not really.
Okay, yeah, I get that he was mocking me half the time, and ripping off my blog topics the rest of the time, but in order to do so he had to spend god knows how long reading me.  I mean really reading me.

Here's the sad part. While Jeff was yammering on about how the world is a gutter, I admitted to myself, that mocking or not The Celebrity paid more attention to what I had to say then any guy I've ever dated. Ever.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to react to that either?   Other then I miss the knowing that he reads me. I miss the idea of what that means, what that could mean and the possibility it could bring. 
If a guy I've never met, never had a conversation -outside of this blogging thing- with can find it in himself to listen to what I have to say; and I mean open ears open mind, listening to what I have to say, then finding that level of connection with an average guy should be a given.

I find it a bit sad now too that company #2's blog that The Celebrity had been writing for back few years ago, no longer exists. I went just now after the conversation with Jeff to re-read some of the posts, and it's no longer there.  See, you should never take anything for granted.

And if The Celebrity is reading this...we really should catch a vampire movie sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment