Monday, June 15, 2015

Deja Date continued

Well, it's official. There are no decent available men in my city. There are some hot ones, mostly men who have moved here for the year to work. The decent ones all seem to be in the upper U.S. area, not even in my country. Go figure.

I don't know why I bothered?  

Why is it, the men I have zero interest in, are the ones messaging me, and the ones I'm interested in, don't return mine?  Law of attraction or something. What you put in, you get back. Only, you would think there would be some braking even at some point right? 

I know I'm not going to find Mr. Right, on that site, but I thought I would at lest find a decent guy for awhile.  Last time I went through all this, I spent almost a full year on it.  I just don't have the energy or patience do spend that kind of time again, just trying to make one connection.

At what point did it all become so cynical? I actually remember a time when men were just happy to find a woman who could cook more then Kraft Dinner, and were willing to get naked. Now, every guy out there is looking for the woman who can climb mountains while breast feeding and making a four course meal all at the same time.

And gross on the breast feeding by the way.

To be honest, nothing has changed that I can see as far as what type of woman snags the man. The guys out there still seem to want some 23 year old anorexic stick figure who looks like she fell straight out of a underwear catalog. The same as they did when I was younger. 

Dating sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment