Tuesday, June 2, 2015

8:48pm something something

You know you've hit rock bottom when you realize that you've managed to binge watch the entire catalog of Hallmark made for tv movies in a week, and go through a bucket of chocolate bars and a full bottle of wine alone while doing so.

Welcome to rock bottom. Feels like you'd expect it to...rough and cold. Like falling down an endless pit of despair only, there's no light at the top to shadow down on you.

This was suppose to be a time to reevaluate things, meet new people, and write. I haven't left the sofa in god knows how long, and the only thing I've written is one piece to the fairy tale. It's like every time I sit down to get started on anything else, the fairy tale nags at me, guilt tripping me into working on it yet again! Not that it's a bad thing, but it's really time to work on something else even for a few weeks.

Have not seen Jon the repair guy around at all. Nor has Mr. Freeze said anything else to me. So zero for zero no win situations.

Had a really crazy dream though the other night about wrestler Jimmy Jacobs and my former buddy the Musician.  Dreamed Jimmy Jacobs was going around the building with a clipboard checking people's hall closets for neatness, and that he barged in ripping mine apart reorganizing it. And that my former buddy the Musician was behind him mopping up muddy footprints handing him fresh pens every few seconds because every time he checked something off, he tossed the pen over his shoulder. Crazy enough right?
Damn, I havent' seen or heard from or even thought about the Musician in about four years. Wonder if he even still lives here?

No comments:

Post a Comment